CFT Sales and Services Management Diploma
Upon successful completion of the following CFT courses (or a course equivalent), students will gain a general knowledge of Sales and Service Management for a successful career in financial services.
- Principles of Banking OR Banking Fundamentals Suite
- Sales Excellence
- Selling Fundamentals
- Customer Service Excellence
- Customer Service Innovation
- Business Communication OR Business Writing
- Bank Secretary Act (minimum 1/4 credit)
- Bank Management
- Human Relations
- Managing Change
Plus two of the following:
- Commercial Lending
- Consumer Lending
- Residential Mortgage Lending
- Deposit Accounts and Services
- Teller Operations
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration
- Financial Planning
- Business Ethics
Diploma Requirements and Eligibility:
- All required and elective courses must be completed with a passing grade (D or better) and the student’s overall grade point average (GPA) must be 2.00 or higher.
- All courses must carry a minimum of 2.00 credits unless otherwise noted in the specific diploma and certificate requirements.
- You can transfer up to half of the course credits needed for each diploma or certificate from a college, university, or other educational organization. CFT will also consider awarding credit for other training programs (including internal training) on a case-by-case basis.
- You can complete the requirements of your diploma and certificate at a pace that suits your schedule.
- In order to keep pace with the ever-changing financial services landscape, it is necessary for CFT to revise the course requirements of certain diplomas and certificates from time to time. However, once you have begun the process of completing the requirements for a specific CFT diploma or certificate, you can continue to do so right through to completion, under the requirement guidelines you started with.