When people performance is improved, the performance of your company improves.
That’s why the Center for Financial Training – the training partner for financial institutions – is changing to meet the needs of today’s challenging business environment by offering a comprehensive, up-to-date curriculum that will help your company achieve its goals! It takes more than just keeping up with the changes in this dynamic industry to keep your competitive edge, you’ve got to stay on top!
CFT International is dedicated to providing professionally administered educational programs that will continually meet the needs of the financial services industry and its communities.
- is a leader in providing the most current training that your employees need, delivered the way you want
- offers training with immediate on-the-job applications, coupled with programs of study that award industry-recognized certificates and diplomas
- offers flexible formats that fit every need: traditional classroom instruction, customized in-house seminars, multi-media, online and correspondence study options
- offers a comprehensive variety of training designed to make a difference at every level of responsibility
- is the industry’s first choice for professional development solutions!
- Why CFT International is Your First Choice for Professional Training
- CFT specializes in financial institution training solutions
- CFT delivers relevant topics, including compliance, management, sales, retail banking, accounting, operations, lending, and teller.
- CFT offers results-oriented training with immediate on-the-job relevance
- CFT is the industry’s leader in value and effectiveness
- CFT provides networking opportunities with leaders in your industry
- CFT programs enhances internal education programs already in place
- CFT delivers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 programs
- CFT diplomas and certificates, college credit and CPE credit may be earned
- CFT instructors are “subject matter experts” with a proven track record
- CFT training is available for all levels of employees: ◦ Fundamental ◦ Supervisory ◦ Management
- CFT offers flexible scheduling options to fit every student’s needs:
- CFT provides professional development seminars
- CFT offers correspondence study, online classes and interactive computer, video, and online compliance training.
- CFT programs are available in traditional class setting courses, as well as customized, on-site training
- How your company can see immediate results from “The CFT Advantage”
- Maximize your company’s productivity and profitability
- Improve employee retention and morale
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Informed employees stay on top of compliance issues, decreasing your liability
Those associated with CFT in any capacity shall commit themselves to:
- Maintaining the highest standard of personal conduct, avoiding even the perception of improper conduct;
- Striving for excellence in all aspects of CFT;
- Using only legal and ethical means in all CFT activities, including conducting all financial transactions in a responsible manner;
- Acting with impartiality in all CFT matters;
Maintaining the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to them by virtue of their association with CFT;
- Refusing to engage in, or tolerate, activities for personal gain at the expense of CFT or the financial services industry
- Communicating in a truthful and accurate manner.
CFT International Faculty
- CFT class instructors have college degrees and have work experience in the subject matter taught. Instructors are skilled presenters using textbooks specific to the financial services industry.
- CFT seminar leaders are topic experts with superior presentation skills using quality, practical handout materials.
- CFT instructor led online classes use experienced classroom instructors who have been specially trained for the distance learning environment.
If you would like to reach an instructor for any reason, please contact us.
CFT International Wants You!
The Center for Financial Training International is regularly looking for quality instructor candidates throughout Southeastern.
If you have previously taught or conducted training programs, and/or you have extensive work experience in a subject which is related to banking, please contact us to further discuss CFT International teaching opportunities.
CFT International reaffirms its standing commitment to the principle that all employment decisions shall be made on a non-discriminatory basis, without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, and/or disability.