CFT Advanced Financial Services Diploma
Upon successful completion of the following CFT courses (or a course equivalent), students will gain specific competencies and in-depth knowledge to establish a foundation for a successful career in the financial services industry.
- Principles of Banking OR Banking Fundamentals Suite
- Law and Banking: Applications OR Law and Banking: Principles OR Legal Foundations in Banking
- Business Math
- Customer Service Excellence OR Customer Service Innovation
All of the requirements as shown above, PLUS:
- Accounting I & II OR Financial Accounting
- Money and Banking
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Business Communication
- Selling Fundamentals OR Sales Excellence
And any two of the following:
Diploma Requirements and Eligibility:
- All required and elective courses must be completed with a passing grade (D or better) and the student’s overall grade point average (GPA) must be 2.00 or higher.
- All courses must carry a minimum of 2.00 credits unless otherwise noted in the specific diploma and certificate requirements.
- You can transfer up to half of the course credits needed for each diploma or certificate from a college, university, or other educational organization. CFT will also consider awarding credit for other training programs (including internal training) on a case-by-case basis.
- You can complete the requirements of your diploma and certificate at a pace that suits your schedule and the courses can be completed in any order you choose.
- In order to keep pace with the ever-changing financial services landscape, it is necessary for CFT to revise the course requirements of certain diplomas and certificates from time to time. However, once you have begun the process of completing the requirements for a specific CFT diploma or certificate, you can continue to do so right through to completion, under the requirement guidelines you started with.