This Economics course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
This macroeconomics course;applies economics to phenomenon that students are familiar with and interested in.;;This course teaches students how economic analysis can be applied to virtually anything of interest, thus helping students develop true economic intuition.; This economics course focuses on macroeconomics, and offers a unique blend of solid theory, while utilizing intriguing applications that convey the prevalence of economics in everyday life.
Textbook chapter topics include:
- Limits, Alternatives, and Choices
- The Market System and the Circular Flow
- Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium
- Public Goods and Externalities
- GDP and Economics Growth
- Business Cycles, Unemployment, and Inflation
- Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
- Fiscal Policy, Deficits and Debt
- Money and Banking
- Interest Rates and Monetary Policy
- Long-Run Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
- International Trade and Exchange Rates