ABA Certificate in Lending Compliance
Earning the ABA Certificate in Lending Compliance demonstrates to bank management and examiners your thorough grounding in key lending regulations, and ability to identify and respond to compliance requirements. The complete 15-course curriculum is available for study at your own pace along with unlimited access to all course content for 12 months — including any updates on new issuances and regulation changes made within that year. No other online lending compliance curriculum offers this advantage.
You must complete the following courses:
- Anatomy of a Regulation
- Community Reinvestment Act, Community Bank (CRA)*
- Community Reinvestment Act, Large Bank (CRA)*
- Credit Card Regulations
- Elements of a Compliance Program
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) Reg B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Loans to Insiders (Reg O)
- National Flood Insurance Regulations
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Reg Z Ability to Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgage (QM)
- Reg Z Closed-End Credit
- Reg Z Open-End Credit
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
The estimated time to complete these 15* courses is approximately 28 hours.
*Choose either CRA – Large Bank or CRA – Community Bank. Your purchase includes access to both, but you are only required to take one of these courses to earn the Certificate.