Improve your ability to detect and prevent suspicious and criminal activity with this overview of the types of criminal behavior commonly used against banks, including in-depth training on the applicable U.S. laws and regulations governing money laundering.
The curriculum is designed to be a refresher for experienced financial crimes professionals who wish to take the;Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP);exam, and may be required for those individuals with less than five years’ experience in the field.
You must complete the following courses included in the certificate:
- Introduction to BSA/AML
- SARs and Information Sharing
- Currency and Correspondent Banking Accounts
- Electronic Banking and Funds Transfer Activities
- Higher Risk Accounts and Activities
- BSA Requirements for Business Accounts
- BSA Requirements for Foreign Customers and Accounts
- Components of an AML Compliance Program
- International Partners in AML
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) for Compliance Professionals
The estimated time to complete these 10 courses is approximately 7 hours.