Develop skills critical for becoming a well-rounded leader – whether with or without direct reports. Build communication skills for a variety of situations: including: collaboration, coaching, motivation, recognition, and corrective action. Gain insight into better managing employee relations and fostering open communication among staff members. Explore ways to interview, evaluate, and select employees while being mindful of legal considerations. Discover ways to manage the change process and communicate changes with stakeholders.
By completing the ABA Supervisor/Team Leader Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your ability to effectively lead teams and supervise employees.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
- Building Collaborative Teams
- Communication Basics Suite (3 courses)
- Employment Law
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Leveraging the Benefits of a Diverse Workforce
- Management Essentials Suite (6 courses)
- Managing Change
- Online Communication Suite (2 courses)
- Presentation Skills Suite (4 courses)
- Verbal Communication Suite (3 courses)
- Why Quality Customer Service Matters Suite (5 courses + 1 exercise)
- Written Communication Suite (3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 45 courses and exercises is approximately 9.5 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.