Develop essential bank teller skills. Master core competencies such as cash handling, check cashing, deposit and withdrawal processing, cash payments, and daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions. Develop a broad understanding of bank products. Build interpersonal skills that are effective with both customers and co-workers. Master the principles of professional conduct. Learn how to cultivate relationships and provide value-added service.
By completing the ABA Bank Teller Certificate curriculum, you’ll build a solid foundation of critical customer service skills
The curriculum includes:
- Banking Basics Suite;(12 courses)
- Communication Basics Suite;(3 courses)
- Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
- Effective Referrals Suite;(2 courses +;1 exercise module + 1 toolkit)
- Essentials of Workplace Conduct
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Online Communication Suite;(2 courses)
- Teller Basics Suite;(6 courses)
- Verbal Communication Suite;(3 courses)
- Written Communication Suite;(3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 35;courses and exercises; is approximately 13 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.