ABA Universal Banker Certificate
The ABA Universal Banker Certificate provides banking knowledge and skills needed for the newest and fastest growing role in retail banking. Universal bankers have multi-faceted job responsibilities, ranging from minimal cash handling and basic transactions to product and service sales, and referrals to other lines of business. The coursework in the certificate ranges from key product knowledge to relationship building, customer service, and expert referral skills.
This certificate is designed to help new Universal Bankers cater to a changing customer mindset by being the single point of contact for walk-in customers and fulfilling sales, service and referral needs. This provides a seamless experience and adds value to new and existing customer relationships.
You must complete the following courses:
- Banking Today
- Building and Retaining Customer Relationships
- Consumer Credit Products
- Cross-Selling Deposit Products
- Dealing Effectively with Co-workers
- Effective Client Referrals
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Handling Mortgage Inquiries and Making Referrals
- Introduction to Relationship Selling
- Presentation Skills
- Revitalizing Customer Service
- Understanding Bank Products
The estimated time to complete these 12 courses is approximately 25 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.