Establish a working knowledge of marketing management. Examine best practices for managing public relations and digital marketing campaigns, as well as ongoing brand management. Learn how to prioritize projects, assess performance, and balance resources. Explore ways to deliver strong return on investment (ROI).
- Identify the key management areas assigned to marketing
- Clarify the purpose and benefit of public relations
- Explain the importance of data management and direct marketing
- Examine activities that improve customer experience management
- Evaluate how to assess your return on marketing investment
There is no separate textbook for this course. All reading materials are posted online in the course.