Banks are continuously improving their approach to manage key operational risks such as cyber attacks, fraud losses, third-party service providers and model risk. Address training needs across the bank’s three lines of defense and maintain a strong operational risk management program. Understand the fundamental governance structures, procedures, controls, and cultural aspects necessary for an institution to successfully manage operational risk.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Elements of an Operational Risk Management Program
- Cybersecurity Management
- Fraud and Criminal Threats
- Incident Management and Resilience
- Operational Risk Model Management
- Oversight and Management of Operational Risk
- Payments and Settlements
- Physical Security
- Regulatory Exam Management
- Risk Control and Self Assessment
- Vendor Risk Management
The estimated time to complete the 11 required courses is approximately 10 hours.