CFT Commercial Lending Diploma
This curriculum is designed for small business bankers, new commercial lenders, and those individuals in lending support positions, and management trainees.
- Principles of Banking OR Banking Fundamentals Suite
- Law and Banking: Applications OR Law and Banking: Principles OR Legal Foundations in Banking
- Business Math
- Customer Service Excellence OR Customer Service Innovation
- Accounting I & II OR Financial Accounting
- Money and Banking
- Business Communication or Business Writing
- Selling Fundamentals or Sales Excellence
Diploma Requirements and Eligibility:
- All required and elective courses must be completed with a passing grade (D or better) and the student’s overall grade point average (GPA) must be 2.00 or higher.
- All courses must carry a minimum of 2.00 credits unless otherwise noted in the specific diploma and certificate requirements.
- You can transfer up to half of the course credits needed for each diploma or certificate from a college, university, or other accredited educational organization. CFT will also consider awarding credit for other training programs (including internal training) on a case-by-case basis.
- In order to keep pace with the ever-changing financial services landscape, it is necessary for CFT to revise the course requirements of certain diplomas and certificates from time to time. However, once you have begun the process of completing the requirements for a specific CFT diploma or certificate, you can continue to do so right through to completion, under the requirement guidelines you started with.