Discover research that deals with gender, culture and generational differences across wealth topics (planning, investing, wealth transfer, debt, philanthropy) and the importance of using this information to demonstrate empathy and understanding when serving clients’ needs.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the importance of understanding client gender, culture and generational influences
- Describe the gender attitudes and behaviors that shape client views on risk, investing and financial confidence
- Explore social traits of different cultures to serve as a guide to common client characteristics
- Describe life experiences in generational subgroups that impact client financial priorities
- Explore social factors to enhance advisor-client conversations and deepen understanding of client financial preferences