Hands on workshop for subject matter experts who are responsible for developing and delivering classroom training. Learners will participate in a simulated training development process and will follow the steps to develop an actual training that they will present (in part) to the group. The facilitator will provide one-on-one feedback to participants who complete the assignments.
Three classes, 4 hours each, with spaced delivery to allow time for participants to prepare their training to be delivered to the large group on Day 3.
- Analyze the training need and craft learning objectives
- Develop a content outline
- Select instructional methods
- Develop training aids
- Use visuals/PowerPoint effectively as an aid to learning
- Apply a model for developing a training plan (ROPES)
- Practice basic facilitation skills