This Managing Performance and Productivity course covers the management principles needed by todays supervisors. It discusses how supervisors can use processes and systems to encourage maximum productivity of their employees.; Topics to be covered:; how to use an effective interview process to select the best candidate; the mentor system and techniques for training employees; establish expectations and measure productivity and performance; work simplification and time management skills; use technology to improve productivity; manage meetings and give presentations; and how to use problem-solving tools to reach results.
- Getting the Right People in the Right Jobs
- Orienting and Training for Productivity
- Establishing Expectations and Measuring Performance
- Ensuring Productivity Through Systems
- Achieving Results through Others
- Communicating Professionally
- Solving Problems and Challenges