The role of loan processors in the overall mortgage loan process, and strategies on how best to communicate with them are covered in this course. It also focuses on the importance of the Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) as a central and vital document.
FREE companion course,;Pre-Information on TILA-RESPA for AllRegs Mortgage Courses;provides a brief fact sheet: “TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure: What Does It Mean For You.” Add this course to your shopping cart during the purchase process.
Produced by Ellie Mae/AllRegs
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the steps in the mortgage loan process
- Recognize the roles of key people in the loan process
- Distinguish various job descriptions and best practices for processors
- Complete the Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Recognize the importance of communication