Leading Service Excellence - Branch Manager Bootcamp Series
Course Number: Seminar
Course Code: Virtual Seminar
Branch Manager Part 2 focuses on: “The Manager’s Role in Building and Leading an Effective Service and Sales Organization.” Managers will learn to plan and direct the team toward an effective business development effort.
Participant Key Skill Transfers to Take Away:
1. Developing leadership skills to grow the branch.
2. Mastering an understanding of a leading a vibrant service and sales process in a
3. Learning to train the branch team in key listening, referring, and selling skills to improve growth.
• Review Action Plan Successes from Past Session
• Vision Review – Hear the Dream; Pick the Product
• Red Carpet Exercise – Create a Memorable Experience
• Rhythms & Routines at the Branch: The following meetings take less than 1 hour per week to facilitate, and they positively impact the other 39 hours to increase business development activities by all team members:
-Introduction to Dream Building (Helping clients by listening)
-Weekly Sales Meetings (What dreams did we find last week? How did we change a life?)
-AM and PM Huddles (Driving energy at the beginning and end of each day)
-Mid-Week Clinics (Brief gatherings with a learning topic facilitated by subject matter experts
-Service and Sales Leadership – Identifying the challenges to expect when driving a service and sales culture at the branch
-Discuss Challenges & Opportunities
-Complete an Action Plan for Skills Transfer back to the Job
-TOOLKIT: Mini Lesson: Listening for Opportunities – Learn how to get the branch staff to listen and refer so we help our clients save money, make money, save time, & find convenience and security
You can choose to participate in just one lesson – or you can do the whole series.
Audience: New and experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Teller Supervisors, Lead Universal Bankers, and any banker aspiring to lead the team in a retail branch.