Structure Analysis and Advice
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides ways to analyze structures used by clients to hold assets (trusts, LLC, LLP, corporations), and how they align with their strategies and goals.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the reasons why certain legal structures are set up and how they meet the client’s objectives
- Explore the different forms of business entities and how they fit into the client’s overall asset picture
- Describe ways the advisor guides the client through life changes that impact retirement plan objectives
- Describe how the advisor monitors the trust client’s changing financial or personal circumstances that may require a trust review
- Explore sections of a structure analysis matrix as a framework to analyze business entities, retirement plans and trust structures
Audience: Fiduciary [trust] advisors, planners and team leaders with at least three years of wealth management-related experience seeking a deeper understanding of the aligning of the legal entity structures a client uses to hold assets with their wealth strategy and expectations.