Reg Z Closed-End Credit for Compliance Professionals
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Reviews the closed-end portion of Regulation Z, including key terminology and requirements for disclosures provided before and during loan consummation. The course explores the features of high-cost mortgages, higher priced mortgages and qualified mortgages.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain coverage under Regulation Z
- Calculate the finance charge and amount financed
- Describe the difference between the annual percentage rate (APR) and the interest rate
- Explain the timing and format of early disclosures, and items that must be included with transaction disclosures
- Describe the characteristics of high cost mortgages, higher priced mortgages and qualified mortgages
Audience: Compliance professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other compliance team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, auditors and lending compliance professionals.