ABA Universal Banker Certificate
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Develop the key skills for catering to a new customer mindset. Explore multiple ways to fulfill customers’ sales, service, and referral needs as their single point-of-contact. Master cash handling and basic transactional skills. Perfect product and service sales skills. Discover ways to build relationships and create referrals to other lines of business.
By completing the ABA Universal Banker Certificate curriculum, you’ll be able to grow into your role as a reliable point-of-contact for customers.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
- Communication Basics Suite (3 courses)
- Dealing Effectively with Co-workers
- Effective Meetings
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Managing Change
- Online Communications Suite (2 courses)
- Overcoming Objections Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Presentation Skills Suite (4 courses)
- Relationship Sales Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Verbal Communications Suite (3 courses)
- Why Quality Customer Service Matters Suite (5 courses + 1 exercise)
- Written Communication Suite (3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 44 courses and exercises is approximately 9.5 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.