ABA Certificate in Risk Management Frameworks
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
New in risk management training, this certificate includes nine courses covering the entire risk management lifecycle. Each course walks through a critical process in sufficient detail for a targeted, yet integrated view of risk management activities vital to an institution, such as establishing an effective governance process followed by risk identification, measurement, evaluation, monitoring, controls and reporting.
You must complete the following included courses to earn your certificate:
- Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management
- Board and Senior Management Oversight
- Enterprise Risk Management Reporting
- Risk Policies, Procedures, and Limits
- Risk Management Control Framework
- Risk Identification
- Risk Measurement and Evaluation
- Risk Mitigation
- Risk Monitoring
The estimated time to complete the nine required courses is approximately eight hours.