ABA Certificate in Fraud Prevention
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
In-depth training on the applicable U.S. laws and regulations governing fraud, and an overview of the types of criminal behavior commonly used against banks.
The curriculum is designed to be an excellent refresher for experienced financial crimes professionals who wish to take the Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP)exam, and may be required for those individuals with less than five years’ experience in the field.
You must complete the following courses included in the certificate:
- Introduction to Fraud Management
- Establishing a Fraud Prevention Program
- Types of Fraud and Prevention Strategies
- Operating a Fraud Prevention Program
- Maintaining a Compliant Fraud Prevention Program
The estimated time to complete these 5 courses is approximately 5 hrs and 20min.
Audience: Financial Crimes Professionals