ABA Bank Solutions Provider Certificate
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Develop a broad understanding of the banking business. For organizations that provide products and services to the banking industry, enable your team to better know their bank customers – from the terminology they use to the constructs under which they operate. By completing the ABA Bank Solutions Provider Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your knowledge of the language of bankers, core products, and the regulatory and ethical constraints under which banks operate.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Fundamentals of Consumer Lending Suite (2 courses)
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking Suite (2 courses)
- Understanding Business Bank Products Suite (4 courses)
- Understanding Consumer Bank Products Suite (8 courses)
Complete quick, high-impact learning bursts over 6 suites, in just about 6 hours. All content can be accessed and referenced up to 1 year from the date of purchase.