Self-paced Internet-delivered courses can typically be completed in two to four hours, although actual time required varies by title. Students can begin at any time, on any day, since all readings, coursework and quizzes are completed online.
When you register, you receive a welcome email with the seminar website address and your very own personal access code for the seminar. You can access the seminar as many times as you wish, for up to six months after you register.
CFT eLearning offers self-paced Internet-delivered training courses that are:
- Highly interactive and engaging
- Available anytime anywhere
- Targeted at skills that you can use immediately in your job
- Easy to enroll in and provide online transcripts and certificates of completion at the conclusion of each class
- Included in training roadmaps to help you plan your career development
- Credit-approved towards ABA & CFT Certificates and Diplomas
CFT’s ABA eLearning includes over 150 training courses in the retail, small business banking, wealth management and trust, management and leadership, and compliance topics.
CFT also offers hundreds of self-paced on-line courses in conjunction with the Bank Training Library. These courses take one to five hours to complete and include learning activities and a final test of knowledge. Self-paced on-line courses can be started and completed at a time convenient for the student. CFT credit is awarded for these courses based on the length of the course.