ABA Customer Service Representative Certificate
The ABA Customer Service Representative Certificate addresses the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve superior performance in this important position within the bank. Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) conduct basic banking transactions and cross-sell bank products and services. Successful CSRs respond to customer needs with a thorough understanding of retail products and services, and resolve customer problems with knowledge of pertinent bank policies and procedures.
In addition to courses that address sales and customer service, the curriculum also emphasizes business ethics and banking fundamentals. Basic selling and cross-selling skills are covered as well.
You must complete the following courses:
- Banking Today or Principles of Banking
- Building and Retaining Customer Relationships
- Cross-Selling Deposit Products
- Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
- Effective Client Referrals
- Effective Telephone Communication
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Introduction to Relationship Selling
- Revitalizing Customer Service
- Understanding Bank Products
The estimated time to complete these 10 courses is approximately 25 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.
*ABA Principles of Banking may be substituted.