ABA Certificate in Deposit Compliance
Earning the ABA Certificate in Deposit Compliance demonstrates to bank management and examiners your thorough grounding in key deposit regulations, and ability to identify and respond to compliance requirements. The complete 11-course curriculum is available for study at your own pace along with unlimited access to all course content for 12 months — including any updates on new issuances and regulation changes made within that year. No other online deposit compliance curriculum offers this advantage.
You must complete the following courses:
- Anatomy of a Regulation
- BSA/USA Patriot Act
- Digital Compliance
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg E)
- Elements of a Compliance Program
- Expedited Funds Availability Act (Reg CC)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Privacy/Information Sharing
- Reserve Requirements for Depository Institutions Act (Reg D)
- Truth-in-Savings Act (Reg DD)
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
The estimated time to complete these 11 courses is approximately 12 hours.