ABA Certificate in Business and Commercial Lending
The ABA Certificate in Business and Commercial Lending focuses on financial statement analysis and commercial lending, will familiarize lenders with both audited and unaudited statements, and fill any gaps in your understanding of credit analysis and underwriting. Pre and post-tests allow seasoned lenders to test out, and more importantly, let the industry know you are “credit trained” and ready to bring in new, qualified business.
You must complete the following courses:
- Level 1: Understanding Business Borrowers
- Level 2: Analyzing Business Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Level 3: Analyzing Personal Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Level 4: Qualitative Analysis and Determining a Credit Risk Rating
- Level 5: Loan Structuring, Documentation, Pricing and Problem Loans
The estimated time to complete these 5 courses is approximately 33 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.
For the ABA Business Banking & Commercial Lending Diploma, the ABA Certificate in Business and Commercial Lending is an equivalent of completing Analyzing Financial Statements and Commercial Lending, in the facilitated online format.