ABA Branch Manager Certificate
This curriculum prepares individuals to manage a banking office by covering banking essentials, sales management, people management, and business management skills.
Branch managers manage the activities of branch offices and offer deposit and loan products to businesses and individuals. In addition to broad knowledge of banking and banking operations, the responsibilities of Branch Managers require expertise in lending, branch operations, staff supervision and development, sales management and customer service. This certificate addresses these core competencies, providing branch managers with the knowledge and skills they will need to drive their team and bank performance.
You must complete the following courses:
- Banking Today or Principles of Banking
- Building and Retaining Customer Relationships
- Calling on Small Business Customers
- Coaching for Success**
- Corrective Action**
- Effective Written Communication
- Ethical Issues for Bankers**
- Fundamentals of Consumer Lending
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking
- Hiring the Best**
- Introduction to Relationship Selling
- Leveraging the Benefits of a Diverse Workforce**
- Managing Change**
- Managing Employee Performance**
- Managing Employee Relations**
- Rewards and Recognition**
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Coaching in the Bank
- Servicing and Growing Small Business Relationships
- Successful Sales Campaigns
The estimated time to complete these 20 courses is approximately 39 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.
*ABA Principles of Banking may be substituted.
**These courses are part of the ABA Supervisor Certificate. Students enrolled in the Branch Manager Certificate who have successfully completed the Supervisor Certificate (self-paced or facilitated) will automatically receive credit for the identified courses.