This online course introduces learners to the basics of project management. Throughout six segments, learners will practice the foundational skills of project management, consider the ethics involved in leading a team, and explore similarities and contrasts between Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies. The self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that engage students and provide opportunities to practice project management skills.
Topics covered in the course:
- Managing Real World Projects
- Project Management Team Leadership
- Ethics for Project Managers
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
- Effectively Managing Project Stakeholders
- Integrating Agile into a Waterfall Environment