Develop the key skills for building trusted relationships with business customers and grow your book of business. Discover tactics to better engage customers by understanding their needs and being able to offer appropriate solutions. Master best practices for executing sales calls, handling objections, and delivering on-going service.
By completing the ABA Small Business Banker Certificate curriculum, you will strengthen your knowledge of relationship-centric sales approaches. Through a blended-learning approach with micro-lessons, practice exercises and toolkits, lessons can be applied on the job immediately.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking Suite;(two courses)
- Small Business Borrowing Suite;(two courses, two exercises + two toolkits)
- Relationship Sales for Small Business Clients Suite;(three courses, two exercises + one toolkit)
- Small Business Products Suite;(three courses, one exercise + one toolkit)
- Growing Small Business Relationships Suite;(two courses, one exercise + one toolkit)
- Sales Planning Suite;(three courses, one exercise + one toolkit)
- Introduction to Analyzing Financial Statements
- Personal Tax Return Analysis
The estimated time to complete these 24 courses and exercises is approximately 11 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for one year from date of purchase.