Develop the key skills essential to successful customer service and relationship-building. Gain a broad understanding of bank products to be able to better cross-sell products and services. Learn ways to cultivate relationships with customers and discover tactics for responding to customer needs. Become better able to successfully resolve customer problems and objections.
By completing the ABA Customer Service Representative Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your ability to provide a quality customer service experience.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Banking Basics Suite;(12 courses)
- Communication Basics Suite;(3 courses)
- Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
- Effective Referrals Suite;(2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Online Communication Suite;(2 courses)
- Overcoming Objections Suite;(3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Relationship Sales Suite;(2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Understanding Business Bank Products Suite;(4 courses)
- Understanding Consumer Bank Products Suite;(8 courses)
- Verbal Communication Suite;(3 courses)
- Why Quality Customer Service Matters Suite;(5 courses + 1 exercise)
- Written Communication Suite;(3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 49 courses and exercises; is approximately 10 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.