Develop skills essential to successful management. Hone your knowledge of banking and banking operations. Develop expertise in deposit and loan products, as well as sales management and customer service. Build strong communication skills. Gain insight into effectively managing staff and creating a culture of excellence. Explore techniques to raise the bar for delivering quality customer service.
By completing the ABA Branch Manager Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your ability to manage branch office operations.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
- Coaching to Support the Sales Process Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Employment Law
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Fundamentals of Consumer Lending Suite (2 courses)
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking Suite (2 courses)
- Growing Small Business Relationship Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Leadership in Action Suite (5 courses)
- Leveraging the Benefits of a Diverse Workforce
- Making the Client Call Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Management Essentials Suite (6 courses)
- Overcoming Objections Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Presentation Skills Suite (4 courses)
- Relationship Sales Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Sales Planning Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Verbal Communications Suite (3 courses)
- Why Quality Customer Service Matters Suite (5 courses + 1 exercise)
- Written Communication Suite (3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 66 courses and exercises is approximately 14 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.