Prospecting in the Right Segments and Booking your Calendar to Capacity - Professional Selling Skills Series
Course Number: Seminar
Course Code: Virtual Seminar
How do I get more prospects in the funnel and improve my sales results? This lively presentation, Power Prospecting, will give you proven tips, techniques, and systems from the most successful sales oriented financial institutions, to enhance your skills and improve your productivity. You will learn the most efficient ways to prospect, including how to set appointments through virtual technology, email, phone calls, and direct mail. You will easily differentiate yourself in a crowded and competitive market.
- Designing your value proposition to define why someone should meet you
- How much prospecting anyway?
- Generate more leads through your best clients
- Getting appointments
- The Ping Strategy – a method of staying in touch
- When do I abandon a prospect?
- Free prospecting tools
- Free databases and meeting technologies
- How will I measure success?
Audience: Frontline salespeople -- such as branch managers, wealth managers, commercial lenders, mortgage and consumer lenders, and business development officers -- will find the strategies, techniques, and tools discussed will have a tremendous impact on sales growth.