Managing a Successful Branch - Branch Manager Bootcamp Series
Course Number: Seminar
Course Code: Virtual Seminar
Branch Manager Part 1 focuses on the foundation skills of a Branch Manager. Managers learn the key elements of managing a successful branch – selecting the team, staffing and scheduling, procedures, and building the team
Participant Key Skill Transfers to Take Away:
1. Learning to create an energetic and productive workplace.
2. Learning to manage the branch team and integrate technology to drive additional business.
3. Driving business development even when the branch traffic is slow.
• Branch Staffing Model – Layers are Collapsing
• How Technology is Revolutionizing Our Business
• Vision Review – Our Role as Dream Builders
• Defining the Performance Management Process
• Coaching, Counseling, and Disciplining
• Scheduling and Staffing in Today’s Work Environment
• The Bored Board Concept – “Go To” List for Slow Times
• Creating a Fun Work Atmosphere
• Generational Approach to Communicating
• Challenges & Opportunities
• Complete an Action Plan for Skills Transfer back to the Job
Audience: New and experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Teller Supervisors, Lead Universal Bankers, and any banker aspiring to lead the team in a retail branch.