Maintaining Superior Team Performance - Branch Manager Bootcamp Series
Course Number: Seminar
Course Code: Virtual Seminar
Branch Manager Part 4 focuses on maintaining superior performance. Managers learn to evaluate individual performance, and build performance standards that blend with the bank’s mission and vision.
Participant Key Skill Transfers to Take Away:
1. Winning motivational strategies.
2. Learning best practices in employee development, performance improvement, and employee recognition.
• Review Action Plan Successes from Past Session
• Conducting Performance Appraisals
-Discuss the Formal Appraisal Process at Your Bank
-Look at the Steps in Conducting a Performance Appraisal
-Review a Sample Performance Appraisal Written by Branch Managers
-What to Do When Things Go Awry
-Managing Difficult Situations During a Review
• Rebalancing the Culture
• Delegating to Build Your Team
• Mentoring the Team
• Performance & Development
• Recognition and Reward – Non-Monetary and Monetary
• Understanding the Challenges Facing the Financial Work Force of Today
• Program Summary
• Complete a Final Action Plan to Grow the Branch
Audience: New and experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Teller Supervisors, Lead Universal Bankers, and any banker aspiring to lead the team in a retail branch.