Business Development: Getting Out of the Office - Branch Manager Bootcamp Series
Course Number: Seminar
Course Code: Virtual Seminar
Branch Manager Part 3 focuses on the relationship building process to identify how to gain the trust of your customer, gain a larger share of wallet, and present solutions that solve your customers’ needs.
Participant Key Skill Transfers to Take Away:
1. Mastering pre-sales call planning.
2. Learning to call on the right (most profitable) customers and prospects.
3. Building relationships with productive referral sources.
• Introductory Discussion: Our Role in Growing the Branch
• Review Action Plan Successes from Past Session
• Our Past Calling Successes & Challenges
-The Value Proposition
• Getting Out of the Office
• Call Planning on Our Most Profitable Clients
• Gaining the Appointment
• Planning for a Quality In-Person Appointment
-Determining Lead Officers and Call (Individual or Joint) Strategy
-Plan What to Bring on the Call
-Plan Bridging and Introductory Comments
• The Initial Meeting
-Listening and Communicating How You Can Help
-Making a Recommendation and Asking for the Business
• Call Follow-Up
-Expand Your Notes to Capture the Call
-Calendar Follow Up Activities
-Assess the Call
• Discussing an Upcoming Customer Call
• Discussing Challenges & Opportunities
• Complete an Action Plan for Skills Transfer back to the Job
• TOOLKIT: Forms for use back on the job
Audience: New and experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Teller Supervisors, Lead Universal Bankers, and any banker aspiring to lead the team in a retail branch.