SANS Security Awareness Interactive Games Suite
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
This suite provides you with the training needed to be compliant with overall security awareness standards using engaging, game-like activities that allow you to apply what you’ve learned and practice critical skills needed during actual threats.
Produced by the SANS Institute
Duration: Approximately 54 minutes
*Only available as a suite. Durations are approximate.
- Email and Phishing – Interactive (10 minutes)
Learners check their phishing detection skills across several scenarios.
- Social Engineering – Interactive (6 minutes)
Students review several scenarios to decide what actions they should take to stay safe in socially- engineered cyber-attacks.
- Malware – Interactive (4 minutes)
Students learn to recognize the signs of malware.
- Browsing Safely – Interactive (3 minutes)
Learners review a series of actions to follow to stay safe online.
- Social Networks – Interactive (5 minutes)
During this session students join a social network and decide which posts are safe and/or risky.
- Mobile Devices – Interactive (4 minutes)
Learners engage in scenarios that test their mobile device security skills.
- Passwords – Interactive (6 minutes)
Participants review several scenarios involving safe decisions regarding passwords and security question management.
- Targeted Attacks – Interactive (6 minutes)
In this segment you’ll learn how hackers target their attacks to gain access.
- Data Security – Interactive (5 minutes)
Participants review data sensitivity, authorization, handling and destruction.
- Hacked – Interactive (5 minutes)
Compromised or safe? Review ten coworker scenarios and decide if sensitive information has been compromised.
Audience: These courses are appropriate for everyone at all levels in a bank.