Risk Measurement and Evaluation
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Identifies the types of concentration risk and how to manage the risk. Describes the approaches to implement stress testing. Describes the benefits of root cause analysis and each technique and diagram. Explains how to establish risk thresholds and how they function. Explains why aggregating risk and reporting is an important part of risk measurement and evaluation.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe guidelines for establishing appropriate metrics
- Identify strategies for managing concentration risk
- Describe common elements of stress tests
- Identify root cause analysis techniques
- Identify considerations for establishing risk thresholds
- Describe guidelines for aggregating and reporting risk
Audience: Risk management and control professionals in the first, second or third line functions with primary responsibilities including risk assessment, risk testing, measurement and monitoring, risk reporting, audit, or governance across credit risk, financial and/or non-financial risk categories. Directors, members of senior management, State/Federal bank examiners, external risk consultants or auditors.