Reg CC Disclosures and Notifications
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Part of the Frontline Compliance series designed to help students understand the basic requirements of the EFAA and Regulation CC, this course covers certain disclosures and notifications that help customers understand when money from deposits is available for their use, and the requirements behind them.
These disclosures include:
- Explanations of the bank’s funds availability policy that are provided at account opening or upon request
- Changes in funds availability policies
- Shorter alerts that funds may not be available for immediate use; for example, at branch on deposit slips, and at ATMs
- Notice of nonpayment of a check deposit
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain what information must be included in the bank’s funds availability policy disclosure and when it must be provided
- Describe other required funds availability notices, such as notices at ATMs, on deposit slips, in branches, and when the bank makes policy changes
Audience: All bank employees whose job responsibilities require Regulation CC training.