Processing Income and Assets
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
A basic education of the income and asset documentation and underwriting requirements of a conforming residential mortgage loan, including tips on preparing a quality loan for submission to underwriting.
FREE companion course, Pre-Information on TILA-RESPA for AllRegs Mortgage Courses provides a brief fact sheet: “TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure: What Does It Mean For You.” Add this course to your shopping cart during the purchase process.
Produced by Ellie Mae/ AllRegs®
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Distinguish the risk factors of a mortgage loan
- Identify employment documentation requirements
- Calculate stable monthly income
- Calculate qualifying ratios
- Calculate funds needed to close
- Recognize documentation requirements and acceptable sources of funds
Audience: Loan processors.