Processing and Underwriting Credit
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Unravel the information contained in credit reports, while also providing a methodology for reconciling credit and handling credit problems that may be uncovered during the analysis. Foundational lessons of processing and underwriting credit is also included.
Produced by Ellie Mae/ AllRegs®
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review information contained in a credit report more effectively
- Recognize the characteristics of a credit report
- Gain an effective methodology for reconciling the information within a credit report
- Gain an effective methodology for handling credit problems
- Distinguish how to handle identity and fraud alerts
- Identify the characteristics of nontraditional credit
- Differentiate the factors of credit risk analysis
Audience: Loan Processors and Underwriters.