Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Describes the types of liquid investment products. Identifies the characteristics of common stock and preferred stock. Explores the most common debt market instruments and how they differ in terms of risk, yield, maturity, and tax implications. Describes the advantages and disadvantages of mutual funds and exchange traded funds. Explores common types of alternative investment products. Explains the benefits and risks of non-U.S. investments.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe types of liquid investment products
- Describe investment products commonly found in the equity market
- Define investment products commonly found in the debt market
- Describe alternative investment products
- Recognize the characteristics of mutual funds and exchange traded funds
- Identify benefits and risks of non-U.S. investments
Audience: Trust officers with at least three years of personal trust experience who need a deeper understanding of technical trust concepts and how solutions work when applied to client needs.