Introduction to Integrated Planning and Advice
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
This course provides an overview of the advisor’s role in helping clients achieve their goals and objectives.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the role of the wealth advisor in an integrated approach to planning and financial advice
- Identify the client characteristics for each stage in the financial lifecycle
- Describe the client’s and advisor’s goals in each financial planning area
- Explain the various steps in the financial planning process
- Describe how to apply the planning process to each core financial planning area
Audience: Client-facing relationship managers (fiduciary advisors, portfolio managers, bankers, planners) who want to raise their client engagement acumen.