Incident Management and Resilience
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides an overview of the risk considerations related to an organization’s ability to plan for and recover from events that could have negative effects on its ability to continue offering products and services. Also includes a perspective on the current regulatory expectations.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the scope of an Incident Management and Resilience program
- Explain the current regulatory environment
- Describe roles and responsibilities across the organization
- How to assess and prioritize risks
- How to develop and test a continuity plan
Audience: Risk and internal audit professionals; third-party service providers and state/federal examiners; first-line risk and operations managers with responsibilities for operational risk management, including implementing, managing, monitoring, reporting, auditing and/or supporting an effective operational risk management program, policies and procedures.