How and When Do I Report Loan Changes in Terms Under FCRA?
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Understand how and when to report loan changes to consumer reporting agencies when changing loan terms.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize FCRA principles impacting refinanced or modified loans
- Determine when a creditor has the right to a credit inquiry when a loan change is initiated
- Understand prohibited actions related to consumer reports
- Understand the required Credit Score Disclosures
- Define adverse action and identify information that must be included in adverse action notices