Essentials of Workplace Conduct
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Explores the four principles that guide appropriate actions to take in unfamiliar situations. Explains how appearance can have a great impact on how others perceive you, and addresses etiquette factors in the work environment and in offsite work situations.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Define the four guiding principles of business etiquette
- Introduce yourself or others appropriately to reflect professional hierarchy
- Describe professional dress code and the effect of not following the code
- Explain how workplace behavior can affect others
- Explain the rules of business etiquette to work situations out of the office
Audience: Bank personnel in the branch and administrative office environments.