Enterprise Risk Management Reporting
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Explains the metrics in ERM reports, the issues to highlight when designing a system, how to avoid reporting mistakes, the risk components to focus on and the steps to align reporting with bank strategy. Covers the guidelines for aggregating ERM reporting and process for identifying actionable KPIs and KRIs. Explains the factors to consider and risks when leveraging MIS systems, and the considerations when using models in ERM reporting.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance and purpose of ERM reporting
- Describe what should be reported based on the target audience and report purpose
- Describe how to scale the information reported for the audience
- Identify approaches for aggregating ERM reporting
- Describe factors to consider when leveraging MIS systems in ERM reporting tools
- Identify leading practices to effectively manage ERM reporting
Audience: Risk management and control professionals in the first, second or third line functions with primary responsibilities including risk assessment, risk testing, measurement and monitoring, risk reporting, audit, or governance across credit risk, financial and/or non-financial risk categories. Directors, members of senior management, State/Federal bank examiners, external risk consultants or auditors.