Emerging Leaders: Mastering the Art of Inquiry
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Guide conversations, deepen relationships and enhance client engagement by developing effective inquiry skills. Learn to ask probing questions, navigate conversations and better understand clients’ financial picture to enhance service and drive results.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and value of inquiry
- Ask difficult questions and navigate uncomfortable conversations with clients
- Use follow up questions to deepen knowledge about clients
- Understand the characteristics of effective inquiry
- Explore techniques to enhance inquiry skills
Audience: Various job roles across banks of all sizes.