Effective Client Engagement Through "Wealth Personas"
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Explains how to understand clients based on who they are, their values, experiences and where they are in their financial lifecycle (building, preserving and transitioning) and how this awareness informs the advisor’s approach to relationship management.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the meaning of a client’s wealth persona and its importance
- Examine four financial stages to determine where clients are in their financial lives
- Explore the source and measure of wealth to discover what “wealth” means to your clients
- Describe behavior biases that shape a client’s wealth persona
- Examine the four major wealth personality types that most clients fit into
Audience: Client-facing wealth advisors (fiduciary [trust] advisors, portfolio managers, bankers, planners) with at least one year of wealth management-related experience who want to enhance their understanding of different client characteristics, views, values and expectations and increase their effectiveness serving unique needs.