Discovering FHA Programs
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
An overview of the Federal Housing Administration and the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s role in providing mortgage insurance on a variety of lending programs. The course examines the basics of FHA programs, such as eligibility requirements, maximum loan amounts, occupancy requirements and mortgage insurance premiums.
Produced by Ellie Mae/ AllRegs®
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- List the benefits and challenges of FHA loans
- Differentiate between Title I and Title II loans
- List insurable and uninsurable properties
- Identify key differences between FHA and conventional loans
- Review key characteristics of some of the more common FHA programs
- Locate and use related websites and resources
Audience: Loan Processors, Underwriters, Loan Originators.